Clinic Support –Wanaka
Do you like animals as much as people?!
We are excited to recruit a part-time receptionist/vet nurse to join our energetic team, located at VetEnt Wanaka. We are a proactive and progressive team who strives for the best care and service every day.
VetEnt Wanaka is a busy mixed clinic with veterinarians supported by a great nursing and admin team. Our receptionists are vital, being the face of VetEnt and providing key services and support to our clients and their pets. The successful candidate will work 15 hours per week, including rostered Saturday clinics.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Work well individually and as part of a close team
- Keen to get involved with all aspects of the clinic
- Passionate about outstanding client and patient care
- Great communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic and driven with a willingness to learn
- Compassionate and friendly with an outgoing personality!
To be successful in your application we require someone who loves to deliver exceptional customer service, has great relationship skills, time management, attention to detail, and reliability. A certificate in vet nursing would be an advantage, but not essential.
Please apply by clicking on the link. Applications close 22 October 2023 at 5:00pm.
More information about VetEnt can be found at www.vetent.co.nz