Full Time Employment
Canterbury Vets Ltd
Canterbury Vets is a privately owned mixed animal veterinary practice providing the Canterbury region with friendly, professional service.
We seek a confident, experienced, and compassionate Veterinary Nurse to join our Ashburton team. We require our nurses to show initiative and be competent in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including hospital patient prep, monitoring patient care, surgical nursing, including anaesthetics. Patient and client care is paramount.
Our clinic is spacious and fully equipped including In-house blood testing, digital x-ray processor, dental machine, dental Xray, ultrasound, and anaesthetic monitoring.
- Veterinary Nurse
- Veterinary Technician
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Vet Nurse consultations
- Clinic administration tasks
- Utilising technology and equipment management
- Client education including puppy classes
- Stock Controller
- Large Animal Administration and Stock Procurement
- Receptionist duties
- PA to Business Owner/Director
- Opportunities for ongoing Continuing Professional Development
- Varied work within a small supportive team
- In clinic staff discounts
- Excellent Renumeration: Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000 per annum.
- Minimum 30 hours per week guaranteed
The ideal candidate will have certificate or diploma level nursing qualifications; or equivalent, with previous hands-on clinical experience.
If this sounds like you and you want to join our team, please apply online today with your CV to: email@example.com