Veterinary Diagnostic Application Manager - Upper North Island
Are you in the animal health industry and ready to step into a new role? Or do you want to work in the best industry and join the animal health field, where you get to improve the lives of animals? Do you have a passion for all things Diagnostics and shaping the future of Point of Care testing in clinic? Would you like to join a diverse group of veterinary professionals who are focused on supporting in clinic patient care, then this is the role for you.
Success in this role is measured by the ability of the applicant to:
- Provide in clinic support to veterinary clinics, with an emphasis on the implementation, adoption and utilisation of the Zoetis Point of Care Diagnostic range.
- Build valued relationships within an assigned territory of veterinary clinics to achieve the goals and objectives of both Zoetis and our customers.
- Assist clinics with all aspects of both Pre-& Post Install training, operation, applications, and education
- Provide ongoing in-clinic analyser support and maintenance.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with our existing Companion Animal team to ensure we deliver value by maximizing the complete Zoetis portfolio.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Customer focused service skills, be able to follow processes, make appropriate decisions and ensure a high level of follow-through
- A strong understanding of general medical/veterinary clinic operations including but not limited to diagnostic applications, training requirements, and workflow processes
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to convey technical information
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of diagnostic products, instrumentation, and clinic processes
- Basic knowledge of animal disease states
- A willingness and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Based in Auckland or the Waikato area
- Experience working in a veterinary/medical clinical setting would be ideal
- Candidate must possess a practical & analytical mindset and demonstrable critical thinking skills
- Must have the availability and willingness for regular travel and be flexible to accommodate our customer’s needs.
- Have an ability to work autonomously.
- Be a team player and contribute to a high-performing team
- This role may include servicing our diagnostic customers in Northland, Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
- Annual Sales Bonus
- Company vehicle
- Annual wellness payment
- Work from home when not on the road
Zoetis (zô-EH-tis) is the world’s leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 75 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests, all of which are supported by a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. Zoetis generates annual revenues of over $5 billion and has approximately 9,000 employees. For more information, visit www.zoetis.com.