Territory Sales Manager (Dairy)
At Everest, we are all about people. We work with our clients and candidates to build great relationships so we can match the right person to the right role. Here’s our latest opportunity!
About the business
CopRice is the animal foods division of SunRice and is a leading supplier of nutrition products to the companion animal and livestock sectors. CopRice has been supplying quality feeds for animals for over 30 years throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client has built their business around the long-term, sustainable success of their farmers and the communities they serve. Sharing passion and commitment to animals, every feed solution is selected for its nutritional value and developed to meet the specific dietary needs of animals across their life stages.
CopRice is made up of individuals who genuinely care, they want the best for their Farmers and their quality brands Top Cow and Top Calf are representative of this. CopRice is looking to expand the Dairy team and would love to hear from experienced and respected candidates within the dairy industry.
About the role
If you’ve got your finger on the pulse when it comes to new business, prospecting, relationship management and Dairy then this is the role for you! You will be responsible for:
- Weekly call cycle with big customers/retailers.
- 4 weekly call cycle with smaller customers/retailers.
- Prospecting, visiting dairy farmers.
- Out and about, on the road - Matamata, Bay of Plenty and Reporoa region.
- Organise and attend Fieldays, events, seminars, and conferences.
- CRM updating through SAP.
- Work with CopRice’s Nutrition team to understand the technical needs of Farmers.
- 5-10 years in the dairy industry
- Tertiary qualified in business and/or agricultural science or similar.
- Strong business development, relationship building capabilities.
- Hunter/Gatherer initiative
- Ability to manage your own time and run your own call cycle.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
This role requires you to be on the road often and working from home when not travelling.
You must be comfortable working autonomously while actively contributing to the collaborative culture CopRice has built over the years.
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Company Laptop + tablet + phone
- Sales Incentive Plan
Is this the next step of your career you’ve been searching for? Apply today!