This job is no longer accepting applications.
We require a qualified Veterinary Nurse to take up a position within our great team in our Masterton clinic.
Ideally we are looking for a highly motivated individual who possesses the following attributes:
- Minimum of 1 year post grad experience
- Confident and competent with all aspects of nursing: o Surgery o Anaesthesia o Laboratory work o In-patient care and monitoring
- Shows respect and communicates effectively with both colleagues and clients
- Exposure to reception and retail sales would be an advantage but not essential
- Capable and happy to work alone but also enjoys being part of a team
- Prepared to take on responsibility when asked
- Takes pride in their environment and can assist with keeping the clinic clean and tidy
Usually a standard 8 hour day is worked with a set roster being shared with other staff between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however part-time applicants will be considered. There will be a requirement to do weekend on-call as part of a shared roster.
Remuneration is in line with industry rates and will be determined by the skills and experience you bring to the organisation.
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Please forward your application, complete with C.V to:
The Practice Manager
Vet Services Wairarapa Ltd
24 Lincoln Road
Or e-mail: mailto:email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.