Animal Care & Technology Tutor
Are you passionate about your industry and what it has done for you both professionally and personally?
Do you see yourself passing on your wealth of knowledge and experience to a new generation?
Can you work as part of a team, but also work independently while staying focused on the bigger picture?
Then AGC Training is looking for you.
We are a long-standing training provider looking for a likeminded person to get the next generation of Vet Nurses or Large Animal Technicians ready for their next steps and employment. We are a small inclusive team that work exceptionally together. Learners are our central focus and the opportunity to join our team does not come up often.
For this role you will:
- Demonstrate how you can engage with and deliver an exception learning experience for people interested in ANIMAL CARE & TECHNOLOGY
- Demonstrate your ability to mentor, coach, support, and encourage learners to achieve their learning goals
- Have experience in the ANIMAL CARE & TECHNOLOGY industry with an ability to apply it
- Have experience with modern FARMING management and clinical practices
- Have a working knowledge of safe site management
This position is full time and would suit a qualified professional looking for opportunity to give back to their industry.
For this role you will be:
- A person with a Level 5 or above qualification in this industry
- A qualified Vet Nurse or Large Animal Technician
- A person with relevant qualifications or experience in this industry
- Experienced with coaching or tutoring rangatahi or adult learners
- If you don’t have it already, a willingness to work toward:
- A qualification in adult teaching
- Unit Standard 4098
- Use standards to assess candidate performance
For this role you will need:
- competent computer skills
- experience with on-line learning & delivery
- to be technologically literate
- A good working knowledge of MS TEAMS
You should also be able to demonstrate how you:
- would be responsible for learner success and growth
- take ownership of your role
- can be organised, practical, focused yet flexible
- can work with a wide range of personalities and cultures
- are solutions focused
- can work as part of a team
Email your application with C.V and cover letter to email@example.com
Subject: Animal Technology Position