Customer Service Person
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Further your career with us – and have fun doing it within our TEAM!
- Exciting Role ready for you to make your own
- Support a team passionate about client and animal care
Our Values: Think Team, Do the right thing, Challenge, Commit and Deliver
Join Anexa Veterinary Services in a Customer Service and team support role as part of our Raglan team. This is a varied job where you will be an integral part in leading the team with the overall support and day to day running of the clinic, supporting Veterinarians, Customer Services and Vet Nurses to provide exceptional care to clients and their animals.
Anexa Veterinary Services has 12 veterinary clinics across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains providing services to family pets, and both Dairy and Drystock Farmers. Each of our clinics is unique but at Anexa we are one team.
As an employee of Anexa, you will be part of a values driven, fun and supportive team, receive many staff benefits, including generous staff discounts and family fun days.
About the Clinic
Our Raglan clinic is a great place to work and there are significant opportunities to grow as part of a supportive team. They are driven to grow in all areas of the business and engaged in growing each of their team members professional skills through mutual support in their roles.
About the Role
You will be responsible for day-to-day operational support responsibility and accountability of the clinic, overseeing, organising, and supervising the activities of the Companion Animal and Production Animal team. Leading the team to implement our business wide Companion Animal and Production Animal strategies and goals to a high standard, while looking after the team and clients is at the core of this role.
The team is made up of 3 Vet Nurses, 2 Customer Service Persons, 1 Companion Animal Veterinarian and 3 Mixed Practice Veterinarians.
The hours of this role are 8am-5pm Monday – Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience to all clients and setting a high standard for the rest of the team.
- Customer service involving liaising with Vets regarding on farm and in clinic work, booking calls and completing month end activities.
- Maintaining an overview of administrative functions for the clinic.
- Contributing as a member of the Executive Team and working closely with the General Manager of Clinical Services and the clinics Leadership Team to deliver business wide strategies and implementing these with your team.
- Maintaining overall responsibility and accountability for the clinics Health and Safety requirements..
- Maintaining an overview of stock inventory of the clinic.
You will be an experienced Customer Service person looking for a career change, a Veterinary Customer Service person looking for an exciting new opportunity or an experienced administrator or manager who is looking for a new challenge in a different industry.
What we are looking for in our Customer Service Coordinator:
- Compassionate and able to lead by example.
- Dedication to a high level of patient, client, and team care.
- Proactive approaches to management of clinic administration and looking after staff.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the wider team from other clinics.
- Sees value in robust processes and being committed to leading these.
- Strong communication skills.
- Love to make a positive difference in all areas of your work.
NZ farming experience or experience in the Veterinary Industry is highly beneficial, but not essential in this role as well as stock and inventory management. If you are ready to join a fun and supportive team, make a difference where it counts, have a great sense of humour, and are committed to animal, client, and team care, then you should apply now.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "Apply now" and upload a covering letter outlining your current situation and summarising your relevant experience for this role along with an up-to-date CV.
If you have any questions about us or about the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at mailto:email@example.com.
Please note, applications will be screened on an incoming basis. Applications for this role will close on 6 July 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.