Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Jul 22, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time companion animal Veterinarian to join our fantastic Pukekohe team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the family
About the Clinic
The Vet Centre Pukekohe is located in the rapidly developing area situated south of Auckland and has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a mixed practice with a great team who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://www.vetcentre.co.nz/index/
About the Role
We have a busy and varied caseload. New graduates will be considered and be closely supported by our experienced team. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Have a relevant degree registerable in New Zealand
- Enjoy working in a busy clinic
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the Vet Centre family
- Fantastic location in growing Pukekohe, lots of nearby amenities & easy access
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role please contact Raewyn Morgan email@example.com with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.