Our vet team is growing! Animates Vetcare is seeking an experienced Veterinarian, or confident recent graduate to add to our unique network of companion animal vets, nurses and support staff.
We aren’t your typical corporate; we won’t tell you how to do your job. Instead we’ll provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinarian – providing gold standard care for our patients.
Our vision is to have the best vet team friendly practices providing the best patient care to our clients and pets. To get there, we need vets like you on our team.
- You have a recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- You are proficient in all-round medicine and surgery in companion animal practice
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit team
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and excellence in clinical care
- You can be flexible with hours of work to participate in our rosters that include some evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why Join Us?
- You’ll be valued: you’re helping us achieve our goals and provide the highest standards in clinical care, in return we’ll help you grow your passion and expertise through ongoing CPD opportunities.
- You’ll have the latest tools: we’re constantly reviewing and improving our equipment and services and that means we’ve fit out our clinics with everything you need to do a great job.
- You’ll be supported: You’ll be looked after by a support team of experienced veterinary professionals that care about your wellbeing.
- Great CPD budget
- Leadership development training
- Opportunity to apply for a membership scholarship (valued at $10,000)
- VCNZ registration
- Opportunities to attend training events/conferences including Australasia’s largest veterinary conference
- Proudly an inclusive Rainbow Tick Certified Employer
If like us, you love animals and helping their owners and want to be part of a team that really makes a difference, then apply today!
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Alternatively, If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation regarding this role, please email Natalie – email@example.com