Veterinary Nurses: Animal Orthopaedics Wellington
Animal Orthopaedics Wellington is hiring skilled veterinary nurses
Two years ago we (Brent Higgins and Elena Saltis) started Animal Orthopaedics Christchurch and are excited to be opening a new referral clinic on the Kapiti Coast.
Animal Orthopaedics Wellington will be based in Paraparaumu and provide advanced orthopaedic care for small animals. We will open in October 2023.
Core nursing team:
We are seeking talented vet nurses who are proficient in small animal anaesthesia and analgesia. You will be calm under pressure, friendly, and take pride in delivering some of the best orthopaedic care in New Zealand.
What we offer:
- Full-time clinical and administrative roles
- A supportive, respectful, kind, and fun culture
- A strong focus on the health and well-being of our team
- The opportunity to excel as a surgical nurse
- A limit to our daily surgeries so we can provide the best possible care to our patients
- Competitive remuneration
- Qualified as a veterinary nurse
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience
- Motivated to deliver excellence in anaesthesia, analgesia and patient care
- Happy, organised and reliable team player
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Proactive, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile
- Clear communicator with your colleagues and clients
- A familiarity with Ezyvet, Google apps, social media and computers is desirable
If this sounds like you, or you have any questions about these roles, email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com or APPLY NOW