Vetlife Motueka, offers a full range of veterinary services to the surrounding community for both production and companion animals. The team of vets and nurses are frequently involved in a variety of surgeries, and they are looking for a motivated senior nurse to join their team who enjoys a fast pace and can operate confidently within a professional environment.
The ideal candidate will have diploma or degree level vet nursing qualifications, the hands on experience to deliver high quality nursing care and ability to take on a leadership role within the nursing the team.
About the role:
- Surgical nursing including, hospital prep/care, anaesthetics, animal handling, clean up duties
- Vet nurse consults
- Wellness programmes
- This position has the flexibility to be three days or full time
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Vet nurse qualification and experience as a senior vet nurse
- Organised, energetic and methodical
- Confidence to communicate effectively with our valued client base
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changing priorities calmly and efficiently
- Friendly personality and enjoy being part of a team
- Opportunities for ongoing career development through Vetlife training platform and workshops
- Varied work within a supportive team