Livestock Representative - Dannevirke
Are you ready to hit the ground running? We have an exciting opportunity waiting for you.
We are currently looking for an agri-focused, sales driven person to join our experienced and passionate Livestock team in Dannevirke. You will be responsible for managing existing and new client relationships in the area and building up a strong client base. You will be focused on building relationships within the region through the support of the Area Livestock Manager and local colleagues. You will have a keen interest and passion for the local agricultural sector and must have the ability to relate well to both colleagues and clients.
You will be focused on working within a very strong farming district servicing sheep and beef clients. The nature of this role is very autonomous, so time management, planning, organisational skills and administrative experience are essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Marketing and sales of livestock services to existing and potential clients
- Maintain and grow the client base in your area through strong business relationships
- Planning and self-management of work
- Regular travel within the wider region.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in the industry alongside broader Livestock Industry experience is essential
- Ability to build lasting professional relationships; sales experience is an advantage
- Auctioneering skills would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer/tablet literacy and administration skills
- A full, current, clean New Zealand driver's licence is essential.
We are committed to growing our employees and we develop leadership and technical expertise at all levels of our company. We provide in house sales and technical training and offer a number of benefits.
Apply online today:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bjorn Andersen, Area Livestock Manager on 027 440 5888.
To find out more about working at PGG Wrightson or to view other opportunities please visit careers.pggwrightson.co.nz
Applications close on Tuesday, 29 August 2023.