This job is no longer accepting applications.
Franklin Vets is a progressive Veterinary practice with 10 clinics servicing the South Auckland, North Waikato and Thames and Coromandel Districts.
If you have purchasing and inventory experience, ideally with knowledge of the veterinary industry, we need you to join our growing Inventory team. Based at our Pukekohe clinic, and preferably 5 days a week, with flexibility around hours worked to 30 hours.
Working closely with individual clinic teams and reporting to the Inventory Manager your role will be accountable for ensuring the supply of products meets the demands of the business, including:
- Reporting and analysis of sales and purchases at clinic and group level
- Database maintenance and assisting with the development of inventory systems.
- Assisting with ordering and procurement for the group
- Assistance with stocktake and rolling stocktake oversight and processes
- Assisting with adhoc inventory-based projects and some retail product management.
- Establish Merchandising standards for retail areas and coach branch teams in merchandising standards while ensuring compliance across the network.
- Overseeing and picking stock for internal transfer and liaising with delivery.
You will be a self-starter with strong communication and IT skills with an eye for detail, as well as the ability to influence. If you’re keen to become part of a growing, friendly team that is focused on meeting the needs of our clients and providing the very best veterinary care, apply online now with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.