This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vetlife is a privately owned veterinary practice with branches throughout Canterbury and Otago. We currently have an opportunity for a motivated administrator to join the team at our Oxford clinic.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the efficiency and smooth running of the clinic day to day. Your priority will be to make sure that our administration systems run seamlessly including client charging and billing, inventory co-ordination and all other routine administration matters. You will also play a part in providing high quality service direct to our clients either by phone or front of house. As the right hand person to the Hub Manager for North Canterbury, you will play a vital part in ensuring that the clinic runs smoothly.
Key attributes for this position include:
- Friendly personality combined with an excellent phone manner
- Confidence to communicate effectively with our valued client base and colleagues around the practice
- An exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable and proactive with impeccable confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with strong team player skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changing priorities calmly and efficiently
You are likely to have previous experience in administration. Ideally you will have a rural background with knowledge of the agribusiness sector. You will be confident working with computers and have an organised and methodical approach to your work.
Vetlife prides itself on providing our customers with a friendly and high quality service. If this sounds like the challenge you need, please submit your expression of interest and CV.
Your application has been successfully submitted.