This job is no longer accepting applications.
The role requires a high level of organisation, resilience and flexibility. Overseeing the office, reception and clinic, and assisting our therapists, you will need to be a multi-tasker with attention to detail, a positive attitude and a sense of humour. You are first point of contact for clients, suppliers and referring clinics and will be an enthusiastic, positive yet calm, and people/animal orientated person.
Based in Ferrymead with views over the estuary you are rewarded by interaction with Christchurch's best furry clients! Key functions include; Processing of debtors, creditors and invoicing
· Administering payroll
· Bank reconciliations
· Ordering and stocking retail sales
· Reception & telephone
· Taking appointments and administration involved with this.
· Liaising with Vet practises
· Cleaning clinic
· Assist and support therapists
· Customer engagement and enquiries
· Client database maintenance
· General adhoc administrative duties
· Key attributes;
· An animal lover!
· Proven experience in office management and administration
· Sociable, approachable and enjoy interaction with peers, clients, and suppliers
· Strong initiative - be able to make decisions and solve issues, reducing escalation
· Proficient in accounting systems and Microsoft Office.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Professional written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
This role is Full Time, Monday to Friday. It is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator or existing Office Manager seeking a new challenge and looking to add variety and scope into their work day. Working in a small team environment means no two days are the same!
Your application has been successfully submitted.