Vet Nurse | Forrest Hill Vets
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Forrest Hill Vet Clinic are an established small animal companion clinic with a team of four vets, a team of 13 nurses, a kennel hand, and a dedicated practice manager. The team prides themselves on high standards of care and exceptional customer service. The team at Forrest Hill say their workday is one of immense satisfaction…everyday bringing variety and challenges, which they love!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Veterinary Nurse to join our busy team. Working every Sunday for 8 hours. The right candidate will have a commitment and passion for high level patient and client care and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What’s on offer?
- Remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training facilities
- Annual Continued Education Allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals in New Zealand
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for:
- Someone wanting to kick their career into gear, with appropriate Veterinary Nursing qualifications
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills
For further information about our clinic, please visit: https://www.forresthillvet.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.