Receptionist & Client relations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has come available for a full time Head Receptionist/Client Relations Manager in our Best Practice Companion Animal Veterinary Clinic and Cattery.
As the face of our clinic we’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of the veterinary industry and the services we offer to our clients. Our ideal candidate will have worked in a veterinary clinic before, preferably as a veterinary nurse however this is not essential.
You will work very closely with our Practice Manager in helping to keep our busy clinic running efficiently. Day to day your role will involve a variety of administrative and customer service tasks including:
- Management of our appointment diary
- Overseeing our cattery bookings & team
- Handling client queries
- Working closely with the nurses and vets to help provide outstanding care to our clients and their pets
- Liaising with other veterinary professionals in both GP and specialist clinics
- Over the counter sale of products and diets
- Stock management and ordering
- Marketing and promotions
- Exceptional customer service - we have amazing clients that you will come to know very well (as well as their furry friends). Friendly and professional service is a must
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written. The ability to communicate clearly and with empathy is essential to what we do
- Experience within a veterinary clinic setting is extremely beneficial. Ideally our successful applicant will have a veterinary nursing qualification, however a good general knowledge of the veterinary industry may be sufficient
- Comfortable with general administrative tasks including diary management, stock ordering, handling phone/email queries and social media management
- Great time management and accountability
- Ability to work independently. While you will have a great team surrounding and supporting you, this role will require someone who can motivate themselves and has a ‘get it done’ attitude
You would be supported on reception by our amazing team of nurses and veterinarians - everyone has a role to play in the smooth running of our clinic and we’re all happy to lend a hand as needed.
Located in the heart of Greenlane, we are a best practice accredited companion animal clinic & cattery.
Our team consists of 3 vets and 6 vet nurses as well as the hard working cattery staff that help us behind the scenes everyday. We are all extremely passionate about the work that we do and are proud of the supportive culture we’ve created.
We have a very loyal and lovely client base, a lot of whom have been coming to us for a long time. Our clinic first opened in 1959 so we have been very fortunate to look after many generations of pets and their humans over the years!
This is a full time position based on an average 40 hour work and includes working 1 weekend in 3. Nursing skills will be required when working weekends if you are a qualified veterinary nurse. Compensatory time off is given after weekends worked.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you! Please email your C.V. and cover letter to our practice manager; email@example.com.
Veterinary Nurse, Vet Nurse, Animals, Client, Relationship Manager, Customer Care, Receptionist, Veterinary, Customer Relations, Administrator, FOH, Client Care, CRM
Your application has been successfully submitted.