Farm Assistant for Disbudding - Geraldine - Casual
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aorangi Veterinary Services Ltd is an established veterinary practice supplying over 40 years of quality veterinary service in South Canterbury. Our clinics are located in Geraldine, Fairlie, and Timaru. We have a great team and are focused on providing the best service for our customers and improving the health and welfare of all animals we deal with.
We are looking for Large Animal Veterinary Technicians and Farm Assistants to join our Geraldine team to help with disbudding from August to October 2021.
The role is a casual position with flexible hours, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone with:
- a rural technician qualification (strongly preferred)
- previous experience in a veterinary or farm environment
- good communication, with strong organisation and time management skills
- the ability to work well within a team environment and also independently
- ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure, and be detail oriented
- physically fit, with good large animal handling skills
- previous disbudding experience would be desirable, however full training will be given.
*Please apply through Seek: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/52544415
If you would like to talk about the role before applying, please contact
(03) 687 9378
Your application has been successfully submitted.