Central Bark Senior Groomer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Central Bark is Auckland’s premier Pet Hotel and indoor Daycare facility, with an onsite grooming salon in a convenient central city location.
Qualifications & experience
- Hold a qualification in dog grooming or have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a senior groomer in a high-volume salon.
- Experience in breed specific grooming and clipping styles across all breeds.
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent dog handling skills, breed knowledge and a genuine passion for the animals in their care.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Central Bark seeks a full-time highly skilled dog and cat groomer to work alongside our other experienced groomer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.