Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua, Horowhenua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
We have a vacancy for two Vet Nurses to join our busy companion animal hospital based at our Levin clinic. We run a well-equipped hospital offering a wide range of surgeries and advanced treatment options for our clients.
We are a client centric business and put our customers and patients at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be in a great working environment, part of a friendly team and be provided with great benefits and opportunities CPD within the wider business.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with consultations
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilise technology and equipment management
- Assisting with anaesthesia surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse Qualification with proven clinical skills
- A passion for animal health and wellbeing
- Your team skills will be excellent, and your ability to relate well to both customers and colleagues.
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Have initiative and a pro-active work ethic
Both roles are full-time, working 40 hours per week, 10 hours per day and participation in the Saturday roster with one being fixed term to cover parental leave.
For more information or a copy of the job description, please contact:
Animal care & expertise