We are the world's leading chemical company, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. Our broad portfolio ranges from Agriculture, Performance Materials, Health & Nutrition, Chemicals, Coatings to Energy & Resources.
We are proud of our strong history of innovation. Every day, our global team of over 117,000 individuals work together to turn visions for sustainable solutions into reality by connecting with one another and sharing our knowledge.
Formula for Success
In this role as Territory Manager, you'll be responsible for the ongoing commercial results for your territory. You'll support the BASF Agriculture business in achieving its strategic objectives through new business development for crop protection product sales as well as developing and implementing market plans to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and product positioning of existing and pipeline products
- Manage key accounts including monthly forecasting, briefing on new products and management of customer needs
- Generate pricing proposals and conduct analysis of future product development strategies
- Partner with marketing and other team members to implement promotion programmes
- Provide market insights to support prioritisation of development projects
Ingredients for Success
To be successful in this role, you'll be a natural communicator, able to engage and influence stakeholders of various levels, with the ability to work well independently as well as within an extended team environment.
- Hold a degree in Agricultural Science or have equivalent industry experience
- Be highly diligent with excellent time management
- Be self-driven and show initiative
- Previous agronomic experience with crop protection products (highly desirable)
What we can offer you
At BASF you get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements to suit each one of our global team. By creating chemistry with us, you can look forward to:
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with an open and fair internal promotion process
- A competitive parental leave policy, and a supportive return to work plan
- Give back to your community with our corporate volunteering scheme
- 4 weeks annual leave, with the offer to purchase additional leave throughout the year
- Opportunities to apply for international assignments - the perks of a global business!
Connect to Create Chemistry
If you'd like to join a diverse global business and create chemistry for a sustainable future, we want to hear from you!
Click ‘apply' below.