Veterinary Practice Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a well-established group of 3 privately owned vet clinics in central Auckland.
The right candidate for this job will have excellent leadership and communication skills, essential to providing support for our team. This position would suit a senior veterinary nurse who has had management experience, or an experienced Practice Manager.
What we are looking for;
- The ability to lead by example while managing and supporting the performance of the team
- A proactive approach to all areas of HR including recruitment, rostering and ongoing training and support for staff
- A keen interest in business management which includes IT management, promotion and online marketing
- Sound communication skills both internally and externally and the ability to get tasks done in a proficient manner
- Experience liaising with industry suppliers and clinical representatives
- The desire to add value to the business while creating a welcoming and friendly workplace culture
In return we are offering;
- A friendly and dynamic team environment with dedicated veterinary staff
- Staff buying benefits, access to CPD and competitive remuneration
- Flexible hours
Like to know more or interested in applying? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com [link removed] with any further information you may require.
Your application has been successfully submitted.