This job is no longer accepting applications.
Have you ever wanted to work in a state-of-the-art referral hospital? Are you looking to expand your skill level? Do you want be part of gold standard veterinary care, whilst working within a positive and supported team?
Veterinary Specialists Aotearoa, previously known as Veterinary Specialists Auckland (VSA) is looking for great people to join our team.
- Our hospital philosophy is to provide exceptional care together – for each other, for our referring vets and for our patients.
- We have everything you need to offer an excellent standard of veterinary nursing care.
- Full training in the VSA way given, all you need to bring is your drive for learning and career development.
- Have a look at our website : www.vsahospital.co.nz and take a tour through each of the hospital departments
If you are
- a diploma qualified or equivalent nurse.
- Someone with a growth mindset who wants to be a part of continuing to build our amazing practice.
- Engaged by the varied and interesting caseload from the diverse range of patients and clients, where no two days are the same.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment, who will take the initiative to develop and use your nursing skills to the best of your ability.
and looking for a hospital that will give you
- Support and opportunity to up skill your nursing to the next level.
- An amazing, supportive team all working together to provide the highest standard of care for our patients, that you can be proud to be a part of
- And a great work life balance. Our nursing roster consists of 4 x 10 hour shifts per week.
Then get in touch – you might be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for nurses of all skill levels, whether you are newly qualified or more experienced. All we ask is for you to be passionate and willing to learn, alongside adopting our ethos of providing exceptional care together.
We take great pride in our nursing team and endeavour to support a positive and healthy workforce.
How to apply
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Previous work in a referral hospital is not essential.
You are welcome to make a confidential enquiry or submit your CV and cover letter to the VSA Mt Albert Head Nurse, Vicki Hill by email to Vicki.Hill@vsnz.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.