Customer Service/Retail Position
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a hardworking and outgoing person to join our team at our Kennington Clinic. Vetco needs a team player who is passionate about working in a retail and service environment.
About the role:
This is an in-store role where you will provide top quality sales and service advice to our clients owning animals both production and companion. You will be involved in the day to day administration and effective operation of the store such as assisting with stock management and display, sales processing and organising veterinary appointments. You’ll have a keen interest and passion for the local agriculture sector and an ability to relate well to both colleagues and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Process sales and product requests
- Order, unpack and display merchandise
- Inventory Control
- Assist customers & colleagues to answer queries and resolve problems
- Assist with regular administrative tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Previous retail and/or sales experience is an advantage
- Farm experience is preferable
- Good physical fitness as some lifting is required
- Efficient phone manner
The role is full time Monday to Friday. Extra rostered weekend work required during the spring period.
Your application has been successfully submitted.