Canterbury Vets is a privately owned mixed animal veterinary practice providing Mid Canterbury with friendly, professional service.
We seek a confident, experienced, and compassionate Veterinary Nurse to join our Ashburton team. We require our nurses to show initiative and be competent in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including hospital patient prep, monitoring patient care surgical nursing, including anaesthetics.
Our clinic is spacious and fully equipped including In-house blood testing, digital x-ray processor, dental machine, ultrasound, and anaesthetic monitoring.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Vet Nurse consultations.
- Clinic administration tasks
- Utilising technology and equipment management
- Client education including puppy classes
- Opportunities for ongoing Continuing Professional Development
- Varied work within a supportive team
- In clinic staff discounts
The ideal candidate will have certificate or diploma level nursing qualifications; or be finishing their diploma this year, with hands-on clinical experience.
If this sounds like you and you want to join our team, please apply online today with your CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org