Small Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Taradale Vet Hospital is located in Napier, New Zealand, within the sunny Hawkes Bay Region. This amazing city is known for its art deco and its wine! Napier is affectionately referred to as a 1930s film set, having been completely rebuilt following the 1931 earthquakes. There are plenty of things to see and do in Napier, including mountain biking, shopping, water skiing, tramping and food and wine tours. For more information on this stunning location, please visit https://www.newzealand.com/au/napier
Taradale Vet Hospital is well-situated in the Taradale area of Napier, and has a lovely team made up of 5 Veterinarians, 10 Vet Nurses and a Team Leader. The clinic is well equipped - including full in-house laboratory capability (IDEXX) and digital radiography (including dental). A wide range of surgical procedures are performed, including complex soft tissue surgeries and orthopaedics.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Small Animal Veterinarian to join our team. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
Graduate or recent graduate Veterinarian applications will also be considered for a full-time role
Some of the benefits of joining our community:
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
- Enhanced Maternity/Parental benefits and a return to work bonus
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://taradalevet.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.